Friday, March 09, 2007

First post in FOREVER!!

Well the first week of my training with my new multisport coach,Panther and Camp Punishment is almost at a close. I think I have found my haven. Joining fellow F.O.M.O.'s for weekly training torture is my idea of a god time!! I owe all my tortured pleasure to my good friend Erin. Thanks Erin for being such a great friend and inspiration.

The week started off with a 4.5 mile run and Jack & Adam's core class monday after work. HOLY COW!!!!...that core class kicks my ass. I need serious help with the mid-drift before bikini season. I met Coby there and that was a nice treat to see her. She is amazing. Anyone who can hold plank for an eternity is just not human.

Tuesday was my early AM swim. Swim was pretty decent. I am gettting better but have a long way to go. We did bouy work which feel ,and I am sure look, completely retarded doing. Swim is my weakest leg of the tri BUT!!!! I will not give up.

Wed was our quality run. We did drills and 200's @ 10K pace......aka......you should not be able to chit-chat. My favorite part of the workout were the 12oz curls at Aussie's once we were done
Thrus was our quality bike ride. We met at Runtex and headed out to 360 for 45 minutes to return. Man....that was STRESSFUL. I was actually not the slowest person out there...for a change. There were a few brand newbies too and naturally my coach instincts kicked in and took them in. I rember the fear of my first ride on 360 and that was on a quiet weekend morning. The traffic was insane but we all made it back to Runtex in one piece.

This weekend I ride with Erin and Rebecca.....and swim. then have some fun too!!! All and all it was a great week!!

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Yeah, you're back on blogger!! :) Now I can finally coment on your blog.

I'm glad I'm turning you into a version of me. Little by little... Mwaa haaa haa!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home