Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well I went back to swim class this morning and it was great! I was really glad that I was able to scrape myself outta bed. Yesterday I got back in the saddle after getting over Monday night out with a run workout. I had my 2 mile time trial and was pretty happy with my time. I am a VERY slow runner and was able to do 2 miles in 17:55:15. I was stoked and cannot wait for the next one to see how I improve.

I am sooo lucky to live in such a great city to enjoy all the activities that I do these days. I remember living in Houston and how there is really no decent/safe place to run for a girl running solo outside. Not to mention all the swimming, rowing and cycling possibilities here. I remember how I use to to be....a major slug. I would be getting home at 5AM after a night working the bar and now...here I am waking up at that time or a bit earlier to make my 6AM swim class. Funny how things change and I LOVE it.

Tonight we ride.......no telling what Panther has in store for us but I am sure it will kick my ass. I am looking forward to it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home