Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just stuff

This is my horoscope for today:

PISCES - You have creative talent, although it is possible that you have not yet found the best way to express it. If you are too easily distracted by a variety of conflicting possibilities, you will find it difficult to fulfill your potential. Use your intuition to focus on endeavors that offer a real chance to accomplish your ambitions.

I find this to be very true. I have been easily distracted lately and staying focused has been a challenge. I feel that I am on the right track but for some reason have a constant feeling that I should be doing more.....I just don't have the time. Most of my friends think that I am out of my mind. I am asked all the time how do I do all that I do. I be honest....I don't know, I just do things that make me happy.

I started my week out great. Erin and I went for an early morning 7 mile run. I was so thankful that she wanted to meet. If not I prolly would have stayed in bed after too many mimosas on Sunday. I felt great!

The weekend was also really good. It was a mellow stay at home weekend with one really good brick on Sunday, 30 on the bike and 3 run. I felt good on the bike even though Erin completely smokes me. I kept a constant pace for the run...about a 10ish pace. I am really stoked about how good I felt after our workout. 2 weeks in a row of successful bricks has given me a bit more confidence for the 31st.

I am still freaked about the swim. I had a great workout this morning with Meredith. I tried to remember all the tips from the stoke demo that I went to on Sunday. Gosh....it is so much to think about that I can't wait for the day that it all just "clicks". I am actually starting to enjoy my swim class and know that I at least know I can stay afloat long enough to get the swim down for the sprint. It will not be pretty but who cares.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM , Blogger Missychel said...

Yikes....that was a horrible color selection for the horoscope.

PISCES - You have creative talent, although it is possible that you have not yet found the best way to express it. If you are too easily distracted by a variety of conflicting possibilities, you will find it difficult to fulfill your potential. Use your intuition to focus on endeavors that offer a real chance to accomplish your ambitions.

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger md said...

obviously you got distracted and didn't make it to the core class. missed ya!

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Erin said...

You are going to kick ass at Lonestar, Missy!! I'm so excited for you.

Though I am a gemini, I totally relate to your horoscope. The pile up of work on my desk makes me want to cry, and I can't get anything done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home