Monday, March 17, 2008

wow....no not really

so my friends have been after me about blogging more. To quote one of my all time favorite movies, Shawshank Redemption, "Get busy living, get busy dying". I have been really busy just doing stuff.

I find that on my off days the last thing I wanna do is sit in front of a computer blogging. Perhaps if I had a laptop that would be different. But I dont so that means I have to sit at home and type away when i much rather be outside or doing something else. Second, I really do not lead that exciting of a life to blog. I am not trainging for anything, have not amazing vacation stories to share.....I dont know I guess I am just in a slump so sue me.

okay....off my chest so I am off to the grocery store then to have a beer since it's St. Patty's Day.

3 Comments:

At 7:28 PM , Blogger Maggie said...

She's alive!

and um, you're like the most social girl I know. that's exciting!

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Kay said...

St. Patty's was fun!

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think maybe you're too exciting/busy to stop and blog;-) Somehow I don't think boring and you belong in the same sentence, just sayin.'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home