Friday, August 17, 2007

better than a wet dream

I have not told many folks but on August first I decided to join Erin and hop on the "NO dessert" train. This has been a HUGE challenge for me. I was thinking at first that I would give up drinking...but seriously? You all know me by now......I love a good cold beer. So, I decided to cut the sweet treats like cookies, ice cream, cake, candy etc. I have stuck with the natural sugars of fresh fruit, which I love and completely enjoy.

I have stuck to my plan so far but a couple of nights ago I had a dream......a dessert dream. I dreamt that I was.......eating cherry pie. I remember every detail of the dream. I remember saying out loud that Erin was gonna kill me for eating the pie, how it smelled, how it was nice and warm, the sweet tartness of the pie filling....ugh, I could go on and on. It was pure heaven!! I remember waking up and being so sad but glad that it was just a dream. I even fet a little guilty about the whole thing at first, how silly is that?

I really hope to make the full month. I am almost there...I can do this.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM , Blogger Kay said...

Make it two months dessert free and I'll bake you a cherry pie and serve it to you warm, with Blue Bell vanilla bean ice cream.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home