Monday, July 14, 2008

nice.....

There is nothing like a new pair of running shoes. I have been out with a jacked up back for about a month. After finally feeling better I decided to award myself with a pair of much needed running shoes.

The folks over at Rogue Equipment hooked me up with a sweet pair of sneeks.


I broke them in with a 10 mile run sat morning. LORD I was slow but man did I have a great run! I felt as if I could have run several more miles which is really odd since that was the longest run I tackled since......gosh.......over a year and a half??? YIKERS. Well it has been too long and it felt really good to be out there. I can honestly say that I have really missed running.

I can't wait for this season to start......BRING IT SAN ANTONIO MARATHON!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home