Friday, April 13, 2007

TGIF!!! Randoments

Wed night I decided to get a massage instead of hitting my quality run with the group. My shoulders have been killing me!! Being that it was a last minute, wild hair decision, I called on of the "massage factories"(eeek!), I was desperate. I was very specific in what I needed in a therapist and to my surprise they actually came through. I was even happier when I arrived to see that it was a long lost friend. Kendra saved me and I am not sure why she is wasting her talent at this place.


Once I got home I called up my friend Kay to come over for a glass of wine and chat on the back patio. Well after a couple glasses the bottle was empty and as I got up to toss it I dropped it on my foot. @#%!* it hurt like a mother trucker and now my toe is purple and really hurts. I don't think it's broken but if it was there is nothing you can do with a broken toe except tape it and wait.


Despite my boo-boo I made the time trail last night.......crap! I am soooo slow. I can only get better though so I am not gonna sweat it right now. Driving home I called FOMO.E to make breakfast plans. I was happy when Erin agreed to meet at Mag's for breakfast.


Todd had a show last night at Head Hunters. Kay and I made it out and just in time. Due to some crappy new noise ord. outside music must stop by 11PM. So...they went on early and we missed half the show. It's all good since they have another show(which is early!!) this Sunday at Red Eye Fly. If you are free you should come out and show the love at 8PM:) After the show last night we popped over to 710. My friend Miss Maulie was over there hanging out. I was dying to chat with her to find out how her show, Games and Dames . If you have never seen top notch quality burlesque then you are totally missing out. Maulie also performed at Toddfest'06 and blew the crowd away. She is already working on her act for Todd's birthday this year.....you will not want to miss it.
Breakfast was super yummy this morning and Erin introduced me to gingerbread pancakes with bananas. MMMMMM....i am snacking on my leftovers as I type. It was nice to sit and chat since we usually see each other at workouts. I definitely think we should make breakfast once a week a requirement.
I am off to Houston this weekend for my dad's b-day. We have tickets for Cirque Soleil and I can't wait!! I just love Cirque and every performance I have seen. I will also get to see a few friends I have not seen in a long time at my friend Jimmy's b-day party tonight. Bevies and Irish Carbombs are sure to be consumed.
Have a fab weekend............

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM , Blogger Kay said...

Your poor toe! Hope it's feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home