Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Good Morning.....

I actually got up for the first time in over a week and worked out this morning. The alarm went off at 4:50 and I peeled myself outta bed before I had time to talk myself out of getting up. I decided to hit my friend's boot camp. My pal Stephanie is the owner of Austin Adventure Boot Camp and she is great an a complete bad ass. We barter and so I have the luxury of attending her camp for free and all I do is massage her every now and then. Gosh...I love the barter system.

This morning was really humid. We did drills......tons of running drills then a leg workout. My legs were burning and it felt good. I have not felt that burn in a long time. I did get razzed by a few of the old regulars for not being around like I was last summer. I am really glad I got outta bed this morning since I have to work until 6:30 and will miss the run workout today. I will try to tackle it on my own once I get home since there is a track down the street from my house.

Pray for me to have the fire to do this hard workout without my support crew!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I'm praying!

You would be proud, I resisted the bakery this morning. :) I think I'm going to give in tomorrow, though, if I go down 71...

Glad you woke up! Let's go for a run soon, okay?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home