Monday, July 21, 2008

In case you can't find me......

In case you can't find me at home, work or the trails you might wanna check the Flying Saucer in the triangle. Okay...Jess or Jeremy with Crossfit....stop reading NOW!!

Last Wed Rae and I went to check it out and have a few beers. I decided to plop down my hard earned $14 and joined the UFO Club......basically once I drink 200 different beers I get a plate on the wall with my name and I will be forever the envy of the rest of the drunks who hang out there. Let me just tell you.....THIS PLACE ROCKS!!! The food is great and they have 70 beers on tap and a list a mile long in bottles. So what does this mean? I really have to step up the training to afford these 200 beers that I must enjoy. My mission to be on of the first 10 women on that friggin wall.......down side...only 3 beers per day count towards your goal. Today.....3 visits and 192 beers to go!!!

Swing on by and check this place out. Sit in Janice's (jan-niece) section or at the bar with April.:) Tell Clark the bar back hi for me too....that boy washes a mean goblet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home