Friday, April 20, 2007

Houston Bound!

So the week has slipped away from me. I am finally getting a chance to jot down some stuff. This week had plenty of ups and downs. The great thing is that I met my weekday workout goals and even was over my PTTD(post traumatic tri disorder) enough to hit a swim class. Boy, that was tough. Being outta the water since the tri really was a set back for me but I am back and ready to start morning classes again.

I did caught up with Camp Punishment Wed after work and was able to do happy hour after our quality ride. It was reallly nice to see everyone. We also had the treat of trying out Miller's new beer......Chill. The Miller beer-ho was there passing out samples. Save yourself the $3.00 unless you like salty sweet crap with a beer after-taste.

I have had a few rough days at the J-O-B so I am very excited that Friday is finally here. I am loading up my SUV with my massage table and 2 cyclist and heading back to Houston for the MS150. I am excited that this will mark the 5th year with my cycling team, Team Weatherford. The riders with the team were the ones who convinced me to take up cycling, thus, started this who crazy multi-sport journey for me. I am not riding but my pals Coby, Gilbert & Rebecca will be making the trip from Houston to Austin. They were also my riding partners for the MS150 I rode last October.

I hope to make it back to Austin in time to ride with my group Sunday morning but it's gonna be a tight schedule. Plus I have to see how I feel after an all day massaging marathon. At least I will be with my good friends.......life is good.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Erin said...

How was Houston? I missed you this weekend. :)

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Missychel said...

So sorry...I am horrible about checking back. how about breakfast or lunch soon?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home