Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A new cycle

Last night was the first night of a new training cycle. We had a really difficult run and I felt like I was going to hurl at one point. I am not sure if it was the heat but it was killing me. That sucks because it will only get more blistering as the summer progresses. Well the great part was that I got to visit with my friends and seeing the others suffer just as much as me makes me feel better.....misery loves company. That workout would have really been difficult if I decide to go it alone at the Crockett track.



so...I have had this friggin' headache for about 2 weeks now. It is every so dull but always there and then intensifies every day at different times. At first I thought it was just an allergy headache and maybe it is or maybe it's that I watch too much Grey's Anatomy and discovery channel and I have some weird brain disorder. If you ask my cousins it is definitely the brain disorder. I think I may make an appointment to have my head checked out because having a constant headache really sucks!!

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Steph said...

I haven't been feeling that great either. We are in the same boat.

Can I schedule a massage with you soon? I promise I will show up. :)

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Missychel said...

you bet!!! just give me a buzz:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home