Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Time......where does it go?

I have not posted in a while and so much has happened. I bought a new car on Friday!! (pics soon to come) A very dear friend was in town this weekend who i have not seen in almost a year, Hit a gay bar, had the Austin Tri Open H2O Swim to work doing massage, bought a new couch and ate WAY too much, and saw the Tool concert Monday night. OH!! I also have a lead on a new job:) More to come later but just wanted to jot down why I have been MIA lately. I know you all have missed me so!! (yeah right! does anyone really read this thing?)

8 Comments:

At 1:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, we do read this and would appreciate more updates. I'm only kidding as I have no room to talk;)

Great news on jobs, new cars (love them) and gay bars!!!

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger El Jefe said...

Yep, a million readers hang on every word - hang in there! :)

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I do. I was wondering what happened to you.

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger md said...

a new car! wow! can't wait to see it.

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Shorey said...

Nobody reads mine, either, so I understand. You've definitely been busy. New cars are so exciting!

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Missychel said...

AWWWW......I feel so loved now:) Thanks guys. And the new car totally kicks butt!!!

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Michelle AND Shorey - Yes, yes, we do read your blogs!! :)

I want to see the new car!

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger MW said...

I just did

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home